Natural food colouring?

Once in a while, I thought of not using food colouring and it is a little intimidating!  The outcome is not consistent and it is hard to take that leap.   The high price of fruits will add to the overall cost.  But, Chef Maurizio P. (from PICA), showed me how easy it is to make naturally  flavoured and coloured butter cream from fruits, nuts and such.  I cannot go back! It tasted HEAVENLY! Absolutely, the best ever! Thanks Chef!
All natural buttercream from fruit purees and nut paste.  Clockwise:  Raspberry, Hazelnut, Pistachio and Passion Fruit.  Wow! if only we have Taste-o-vision!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is extremely wrong. I can totally devour all this creme!! It looks so delicious and it's good to know that it's all natural too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. christine, you need to pass on the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Pao! Bon: I'll email you the recipe once I finished my projects this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete